MyID | PIV
MyID® PIV is a software solution for federal agencies that issue and manage secure digital identities to federal employees using public key infrastructure (PKI).
MyID PIV credential management software (CMS) enables federal agencies to issue and manage FIPS 201 compliant Personal Identity Verification (PIV) credentials to smart cards, USB tokens, virtual smart cards and derived PIV credentials to mobile devices, providing the highest levels of secure authentication for mobile working and ensuring compliance with US federal security standards.
Now featuring strong authentication for mobile, the new MyID PIV authenticator app turns end users’ mobile devices into crypto-protected keys, enabling passwordless strong multi-factor authentication for end users into cloud resources, corporate systems and networks through touch ID, facial biometric or a PIN.
MYID PIV IS FOR
- Federal agencies who want to protect their networks, systems and cloud-based resources with the most secure method of authenticating employees using strong two-factor authentication, meeting FIPS 201 PIV compliance.
- Federal agencies who wish to issue mobile identities compliant with SP800-157 federal guidelines, including integration with mobile device management systems (MDMs).
- Organisations working with US government who want to follow best practice security and be interoperable or compatible with PIV.
- Organisations who want a flexible solution designed to work with existing business processes and integrate with existing infrastructure.
- Organisations who want a proven secure solution, trusted worldwide for mission critical programs.
SOFTWARE THAT SIMPLIFIES ISSUING AND MANAGING PIV CREDENTIALS
USE MYID PIV TO
- Comply with FIPS 201 and related federal security standards.
- Issue cryptographic protected digital identities to individuals using public key infrastructure (PKI) to smart cards, USB tokens, smartphones and virtual smart card enabled technology.
- Configure certificate and device issuance policies, ensuring the right people receive the right digital identities.
- Sponsor, enrol, approve, issue and manage the lifecycle of users and PIV credentials from a single integrated solution.
- Simple process-driven features for help desk to issue replacement devices upon loss, or re-enable locked devices.
- End users can collect new certificates to their devices through a simple self-service application.
- Maintain full auditability and reporting capabilities – allowing visibility of who issued which digital identities to which users and on what device, helping with audits and proof of compliance with federal policy.
- Enable strong authentication for end users via their mobile device without the need for additional hardware or software.
BENEFITS OF MYID PIV
Comply with federal government policy
Replace passwords with strong two-factor authentication, providing the most effective protection against the number one cause of data breach - weak or compromised user credentials in full compliance with federal government security policy.
Simple to use
Shaped around ease of use both for operators and end users, MyID PIV guides users through processes, reducing day to day operational costs and ensuring high levels of user adoption.
Ultimate integration flexibility
MyID PIV is developed to work with what you already have, minimising impact on your existing environment and speeding up deployment.
Proven federal-grade software
Today MyID PIV helps a wide variety of federal agencies and US government suppliers maintain FIPS 201 PIV compliance by issuing and managing digital identities across millions of federal worker and supplier digital identities. MyID PIV customers include the Federal Aviation Authority, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Social Security Administration, and Transport Security Administration.
MYID PIV INCLUDES
- Software including connectors to directories, approved federal PKI service providers, hardware security modules, PIV smart cards, USB tokens, virtual smart cards, smart card printers and mobile devices.
- Operator desktop for administration and management.
- End user self–service kiosk for derived PIV credentials.
- End user self-service client application.
- APIs and SDKs for integration and customisation.
- Configurable credential management policies.
- Mobile authentication for end users into cloud resources, corporate systems and networks using MyID’s Authenticator app.
MYID PIV WORKS WITH
|ID Prime smart card
ID Prime PIV smart card
|Giesecke & Devrient
SCE PIV card
|SafeNet Assured Technologies
|TCOS smart card
|Mobile Device Management
|Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies
|DigiCert MPKI/ DigiCert ONE
|Entrust Authority PKI
|Virtual Smart Cards
|TPM Virtual Smart Card
Windows Hello for Business
|Hardware Security Modules
|Data Protection on Demand
|Thales Trusted Cyber Technologies
|Webcams supporting video for windows
|Scanners supporting WIA2 integration
|Facial Biometric Capture and image quality checks
|Canon EOS Rebel
Logitech HD Pro
|PIV card production bureau
|Smart Card Printers
|Fargo Card and ID Badge Printers
Trusted by Governments and Large Enterprises Worldwide
Where protecting systems and information really matters, you will find MyID. Whether its citizen data, aerospace and defence systems, high-value financial transactions, intellectual property or air traffic control, we are proud that many leading organisations around the world choose MyID to protect themselves against data breach and ensure business continuity.