Stronger authentication in a day
Companies can simplify and
secure their login processes with Authlogics MFA technologies which offer a
complete and easy-to-deploy login solution with multi-token and tokenless,
password replacement, and single-sign-on for both on-premises and cloud
Companies can benefit
- Passwordless and Deviceless logins with pattern-based authentication and secure One Time Passcodes.
- Multiple passwordless MFA login options to remove the risk of phishing, dictionary, or brute force attacks.
- Self-service portal where end-users can manage their own devices and reset their AD passwords.
- Bulk-user enrolment, get your MFA in a day with quick and easy software-only deployment.
- Up to 10 token devices per user allowing flexibility with multiple choice of MFA technologies.
- Secure access to both Cloud-based and on-premises applications.
Multi-Factor Authentication works with multiple authentication technologies
delivering a combination of single-factor, deviceless OTP and MFA technologies.
AUTHLOGICS AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGIES
This pattern-based authentication uses a secret user-generated shape or pattern to generate a One Time Code. Every time you log in, the pattern remains the same but a new code is generated.
This challenges users to provide random characters from a memorable phrase previously provided by the user. Popular with retail banks, this is classed as ‘memorable information’ authentication.
This provides One Time Pins as a simple-to-use OATH-compliant
2FA. A guaranteed 100% security solution for the on-the-go without the cost and
complexity of hardware token OATH or OTP solutions.
The Authlogics Authenticator Mobile App integrates with device biometrics to provide face and fingerprint authentication. This can be centrally enabled via policy and is available on all major app stores.
USB Hardware Token
When a physical token is required, Yubikey can be configured as
part of the MFA process, as a password replacement option, or a combination of
SMS & Email
PINgrid, PINphrase, and PINpass codes have the capability to be
delivered via SMS and email given this is a very common MFA method for
Trusted by Governments and Large Enterprises Worldwide
Where protecting systems and information really matters, you will find MyID. Whether its citizen data, aerospace and defence systems, high-value financial transactions, intellectual property or air traffic control, we are proud that many leading organisations around the world choose MyID to protect themselves against data breach and ensure business continuity.