PASSWORD SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Passwords are a problem - we can help
With over 80% of data breaches being linked to weak, shared or stolen passwords, passwords can be problematic. Authlogics Password Security Management (PSM) assesses existing password-related weaknesses, reports on current threats and risks, automatically remediates the problem, and provides ongoing real-time protection and alerting from new password breaches.
Authlogics PSM improves security and compliance as well as enhances the end-user experience. The simple and robust solution simplifies password management by removing the complexities and complying with NIST, NCSC, CMMC, GDPR, and other digital identity guidelines. With the detection and prevention of breached passwords via real-time and scheduled checking, PSM stops accounts from sharing passwords and offers instant password feedback and automatic remediation. When passwords are found to be breached or shared, end-users are forced to change their password. The PSM solution provides a Self-Service Portal whereby end-users have the facility to manage their own accounts and reset their passwords, reducing the need to contact the IT support desk every time they lock themselves out.
The PSM is supported by the world’s largest vendor-managed enterprise-grade Password Breach Database which holds records of over 5 billion compromised credentials.
What is your organisation's external risk profile?
Do you know if your user accounts and passwords have been breached online?
Do you rely on a pen test audit once a year?
Top 10 PSM
- Reduce the risk of data breaches and other forms of attack.
- Improve the user experience for changing passwords.
- Receive real-time password policy compliance feedback.
- Empower the end-user to reset their own password.
- Increase productivity by reducing helpdesk calls and costs.
- Monitor and manage affected accounts via a web dashboard.
- Support legacy password policies.
- Compliance with NIST SP 800-63B, NCSC, CMMC, GDPR, and other digital identity guidelines.
- Password protection backed by Password Breach Database.
- Easy to use and quick to deploy.
Ensure your safety, every day.
Stay up to date on the status of your user accounts with graphs, alerts, and
reports (up to every 4 hours) and allow Authlogics PSM to monitor your current status as well as track historical activity. Proactively
fix password problems with automatic remediation by disabling risky accounts or
forcing users to change their password to a safe one.
Password Breach Database
Are your credentials compromised?
Authlogics owns the largest vendor-managed
enterprise-grade password breach database. With records of over 5 billion compromised
credentials including over 1.3 billion unique clear text passwords, the
database provides real-time lookups and intensive data analytics.
Businesses can access the
- Discover the number of associated password breaches to their business.
- Identify the compromised email addresses within their organisation and the number of related breaches.
- Receive advice on how to protect themselves against future password breaches.
PASSWORD SECURITY AUDIT
Authlogics provide a
Password Security Audit that identifies people within your organisation who are
using breached passwords and putting your business at risk. The per-user report
highlights in detail the risks and issues with your Active Directory user accounts
with no disruption to you or your users as it is run remotely in minutes.
- Users who are using weak and non-compliant passwords.
- Users who are sharing compromised passwords with third-party websites and organisations.
- Accounts sharing the same password.
- Receive a detailed analysis of users’ failing security controls.
Trusted by Governments and Large Enterprises Worldwide
Where protecting systems and information really matters, you will find MyID. Whether its citizen data, aerospace and defence systems, high-value financial transactions, intellectual property or air traffic control, we are proud that many leading organisations around the world choose MyID to protect themselves against data breach and ensure business continuity.