- Joel Goldman, Sr. Sales Engineer, Thales TCT
- Randy Bowman, Solutions Architect, Intercede
- Won Jun, Solutions Architect, Intercede
Certificate-based, multi-factor authentication is a mainstay security technique used by the U.S. Federal Government to secure access to agency networks, protect the identities of users, and ensure that a user is who they claim to be.
Evolving needs around cloud applications and mobile devices, combined with rising threats, and the need to reduce costs, require entirely new considerations for access control.
Join Intercede and Thales TCT on June 25 for a joint webinar where you will have the opportunity to learn how to strengthen your authentication. We will address topics such as:
- Gaining better self-control of data
- Improving management and visibility
- Addressing access security methods of any user and any risk level
- Deploying future-ready solutions to address evolving business needs