The prime responsibility of the role is to develop and drive incremental business through Partners and Channels. You will take overall responsibility for the direction of the Partners & Channels sales function in a stand-alone role but working closely with the Partners as well as the Intercede sales team.
Whilst supporting Partners to close Intercede related MyID business, the role also delivers lead generation targets from the Intercede Partner & Channels community that result in qualified opportunities which the Sales team close.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Ensure that the Partners & Alliances team contributes to the business in achieving its short, medium and long term targets (pipeline, closed sales and sold margin) as agreed in the annual budgets.
- Provide clear input for the product team and works closely with the marketing team to develop Partner focused Go to Market propositions, events and communications.
- Build, leverage and maintain relationships with ISV’s, SI’s and strategic Technology Vendor’s.
- Work with the Sales Team selling a broad range of high value, complex, technical solutions, in infrastructure and networks across a number of vertical market sectors.
- Act as a representative and ambassador for the company.
The role requires a high level of interaction with Intercede Sales and Sales Management, Pre-sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Support, Customer Integration and strategic suppliers.